Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One on sale, coupons, full reviews.
Read reviews, ratings, pros, cons, and everything you need to know
Discover coupons and discounts, all in one place
Reviews: Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One Reviews
- PCMag gave the Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a capable all-in-one PC with a sleek design and a variety of features.” However, the reviewer also noted that the Inspiron 24 is not as powerful as some of its competitors and that its speakers are not very good.
- TechRadar gave the Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a great all-rounder for home users, with a stylish design, a sharp display, and plenty of power for everyday tasks.” However, the reviewer also noted that the Inspiron 24 is not as upgradeable as some of its competitors.
- CNET gave the Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a good all-in-one PC for basic tasks, but it’s not the most powerful option on the market.” However, the reviewer also noted that the Inspiron 24 is has a sleek design and a good display.
Overall, the Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One is a well-reviewed all-in-one PC that is known for its sleek design, good display, and variety of features. However, it does have some drawbacks, such as its lack of power and its mediocre speakers.
Pros: Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One Pros & Positives
- Sleek and stylish design: The Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One has a sleek and stylish design that will look great in any home or office.
- Large display: The 24-inch display is perfect for watching movies, browsing the web, or working on projects.
- Touchscreen: The touchscreen makes it easy to interact with the computer, whether you’re using a finger or a stylus.
- Decent performance: The Inspiron 24 All-In-One can handle most everyday tasks with ease, such as browsing the web, checking email, and working on documents.
- Versatile: The Inspiron 24 All-In-One can be used as a traditional desktop computer or as a media center.
- Easy to set up: The Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One is easy to set up and use, even for first-time computer users.
- Wide range of ports: The Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One has a wide range of ports, including USB-A, USB-C, HDMI, and an SD card reader.
- Decent speakers: The speakers on the Laptop are decent for the size of the computer.
Cons: Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One Cons & Negatives
- Pricey: This Laptop is a bit pricey, especially considering its limited performance.
- Limited upgrade options: It has limited upgrade options, so you may not be able to customize it to your liking.
- Not as portable as a traditional laptop: This Laptop is not as portable as a traditional laptop, so it may not be the best choice for users who need to move their computer around frequently.
- Not as powerful as some other all-in-ones: This Laptop is not as powerful as some other all-in-ones on the market, so it may not be the best choice for users who need a computer for demanding tasks like video editing or gaming.
- Touchscreen not as responsive as some other touchscreens: The touchscreen on the Laptop is not as responsive as some other touchscreens on the market.
Features: Dell Inspiron 24 All-In-One Features & Details
- This 24-inch all-in-one computer is a stunning and stylish addition to any home. With its anti-glare narrow border AIT Infinity display and FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution, you can enjoy clear visuals from any angle.
- Windows 11 and Dell PCs create a best-in-class experience, with Snap Assistant helping you focus your workflow and desktops allowing you to organize your open windows.
- This all-in-one computer also features 8GB (1x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4, an AMD Ryzen 5 5625U 6-core/12-thread processor, and a 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, so you can easily handle all your tasks, from work to entertainment.
- With narrow 4-sided borders and an FHD IPS display with 99% sRGB coverage and blue light reducing ComfortView Plus, the whole family will be competing for screen time.
- And with 4 USB ports, MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 2×2, and Bluetooth 5.2, you’ll stay connected and never be caught waiting on an unstable signal.